zondag 29 mei 2011

Pagan Arts Journal - Week 1

Faye from Aradia's Cauldron had the brilliant idea to start a Pagan Arts Journal. Each week she gives a prompt to which you make an Art Journal page. I jumped on the bandwagon a little while ago, so I'm hopelessly behind. But that's okay, I'll just go on my own pace. What I love about this project is that it combines my love for art and my love for paganism. It gives me a chance to look at my path and my beliefs in a creative way. So, needless to say, I'm very excited about this project!

So here it is, my page for week 1. The prompt was 'intentions'. From Faye's blog:


What are your intentions for this project? what do you hope to get out of it? is it about healing, creativity, community, or something else?


I put my intentions into the leaves falling off the tree. I wanted to join this project to give my creativity a boost, to incorporate paganism into my daily life but most of all; to have FUN! This was something I really wanted to do for myself and for no one else. Which is why I also put some 'powerwords' at the root of the tree. Just some words I need to concentrate more on every once in a while. These words are; roots, courage, self and passion. I also have some quotes about creativity scattered around the page. My favourite:

Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes and having fun!

~ Mary Lou Cook





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten