maandag 27 juni 2011

The Art of Ian Daniels

Happy belated Fairy Day!!! I know, I know, shame on me for not posting anything for 10 days, but I'll make it up to you by posting two things tonight! I did have something planned for the 24th (Fairy Day), but since I had to work until midnight on the 23rd, I had other priorities, namely sleeping! But here is a beautiful Faerie Art Feature with the art of Ian Daniels.

I just started in the book 'Dark Fairies' by Dr. Bob Curran. I immediately fell in love with Ian's beautiful drawings that are featured in the book. So, I looked up his website and was happy to find that he not only makes beautiful (dark) faerie drawings and paintings, but also pagan themed art and images of myth and legend. So to honour Fairy Day here are some of my favourites from his gallery!

Dreamsleep

Greenman

Ur-Nanna

Mathonwy

Summerqueen

Ace of Skulls

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten