zaterdag 31 maart 2012

The Art of: Selina Fenech

Time for another Art feature! This time I will share with you a few of my favourite pieces made by Selina Fenech. She is an Australian Faerie Artist and by far my favourite. I may have gotten into the Faerie art through Jessica Galbreth, Selina was the one who got me Hooked. (Yes, with capital H! ;)) Her combination of realism, soft colours and flowing lines bring a fairytale feel that most of us long for. So, get enchanted by the Art of Selina Fenech!

Along the Forest Path

Golden Gift

Guardian

His Goddess, Her God

Storykeeper

These are a select few of my favourite artworks of Selina Fenech. For more, check out her website. I'm also a proud owner of her oracle deck, the Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle Cards, which I use fequently and to great result. I also use them to decorate my altar, which is guarded by a statue of 'Shimmer'. Check back later for a review of her Oracle cards and much, much more! :D

Love and Leaves,
Marjolijn Ashara

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten